How to roll a hat
Lock offers a collection of rollable felt and straw hat styles. These hats are specifically designed to be rolled and stored in tubes for ease when travelling.
1. Using clean hands, turn the brim down
2. Push out the crown of the hat to form a dome shape
3. Softly roll the hat along the crease, from convex to concave
4. Store the rolled hat, cone down, in either a canvas or cardboard tube
5. On arrival at your destination, always unfold and reshape your hat to restore its shape